Thursday, July 23, 2009

Broken Vow by Lara Fabian

Tell me her name...
I want to know...
The way she looks...
And where you go...
I need to see her face...
I need to understand...
Why you and I came to an end...
Tell me again...
I want to hear...
Who broke my faith in all these years...
Who lays with you at night...
When I'm here all alone...
Remembering when I was your own...
I'll let you go...I'll let you fly...
Why do I keep asking why...
I'll let you go...Now that I found...
A way to keep somehow...More than a broken vow...
Tell me the words I never said...
Show me the tears you never shed...
Give me the touch...
That one you promised to be mine...
Or has it vanished for all time...
I close my eyes...
And dream of you and I...And then I realize...
There's more to life than only bitterness and lies...
I close my eyes...I'd give away my soul...
To hold you once again...
And never let this promise end...

No comments:

Post a Comment